Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Moment In History That I will never forget

This is it. The night has come or for everybody else in America the dawn is just breaking on the coast. Super tuesday is here and the race is on for the whitehouse.

The time has come for me to join up and participate in this historic election at the tipping point of so many crucial issues all around the world. This night is really for me that I want to be proud of my country again. That means for me supporting Barack Obama. This movement for change begins now.



My goals tonight are to take part in this historic primary online in the form of the blog. Currently i'm in bangkok, thailand but as a teacher of american history I want to create a digital artifact for my students to look at and hopefully recreate some of the excitement of the presidential race of 2008

I will be linking articles, videos, and pics as well as capturing all of the ups and downs of the race.

Cheers America, tdub

1 comment:

Gareth said...

Great idea Ajarn Josh. Hello to all students from the past toward the future. I must say that Dennis Kucinich was my top pick, but with Dennis there is always absent the chance of ever winning anything!

I am, however, excited about Mr. Obama. Lets enjoy this night as the beginning of something new and refreshing. Ok, good students, whats up yo!

-Teacher Gary
Pathumtani, Thailand